General Liability Coverage is available for Airport Owners, General Lessees and Tenants, including private tenants and Fixed Base Operators (FBO), on airport property for liabilities arising out of the ownership, maintenance or management of Airport Premises Operations.
We write in 48 states through appointed independent brokers, except Alaska, Vermont and the District of Columbia.
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations Liability (PCO)
- Hangar Keeper’s Legal Liability (HKLL)
Premises Operations Limits
- Up to $10,000,000 each occurrence. No annual aggregate limit on Premise Liability.
PCO Liability Limits
- Limited to $5,000,000 each occurrence/aggregate
HKLL Liability Limits
- Up to $5,000,000 each aircraft; $5,000,000 each occurrence
Additional Liability Coverages
- Premises Medical Payments
- Fire Legal Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Independent Contractors Liability
- Contractual Liability
This is not a comprehensive list; ask your insurance representative for more details concerning your specific insurance needs.
Aviation Underwriting Manager
Quote Submission: AIMquotes@hallmarkgrp.com
Binding Instructions: AIMbinders@hallmarkgrp.com
Policy Services: AIMservices@hallmarkgrp.com